Friday, January 2, 2009

From cuppa to nadda :P

Why the title?

Cos Momo*Chin and Artsy*T were supposed to go out for a cuppa about an hour ago, just because. But they were both enjoying time at home and are too lazy to move their butt out of its surrounding coziness and so hence the title :P

Maybe we've both been out of the house too much, even on our off days that we appreciate the time at home and are reluctant to get out. hehe... Well, I've got hot chocolate and marshmallows in my crib now Momo*chin, so can save on Starbucks. Just head on to my crib. Bring finger food... HAHA..

Oh, I met PpJay and her hubby earlier this morning in IKEA! Lovely suprise :) I saw her from the escalator and thought she saw me but she didn't (!) so I jumped up from behind her... hehe... scared PpJay a little :P She only has eyes for her hubby, that's why she couldn't see me.. haha. Had lunch with them too and managed to catch up a bit :) Thank God there was not that many people in IKEA's restaurant today (or maybe we are a bit early..not sure).

Mr. PpJay was quite the joker... Mr. Artsy told her about this show called IP MAN and pronounced it I-P MAN. So, innocently Artsy*T having no idea what this show is all about went, "you guys going to watch I-P Man?''

To which Mr. PpJay said, "you think Internet Protocal Man, meh? It's Ip Man."

It was hilarious. Ip Man is the name of Bruce Lee's shi fu (teacher). All the time, I had no idea what this movie was about and thought it was I-P man...HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, at least I provided laughter. For those of you who lived in the crevices of a cave the last 30 years or so and do not know who the heck is Bruce Lee, you can click here.

-_-"

Anywho, just a short update. Not much creative juice on what to write and I guess this is not the most interesting read.. :P Will be back after charging the brain... heh.


Artsy*T

1 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

haha...

we'll have our cuppa soon..hehe... luckily we r the same...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com