Thursday, February 12, 2009

SMART ALEC

Let me introduce a new vocabulary which I’ve learned over the past 3 years in my current workplace.

*drum rolls*

PHARMIST!!!!

Somehow there are just a group of people who thinks that the person dispensing medication in a pharmacy is called a 'PHARMIST'.

Been called ‘PHARMIST’ a lot lately.

Somehow it’s really getting on my nerves when someone calls me that although it was a good laugh when I 1st heard it.

So I’ve made up my mind to correct the next person who calls me a pharmist…

Oh for goodness sake!! I don’t want to be known as a pharmist.

This is just a presumption how this word came about:

Person dealing with chemical stuff : chemist
Person dispensing in a pharmacy :
pharmist

What do you reckon? Guess there are many smart-alecs in the world huh….

*winks*

So as a warning… no one calls me PHARMIST k??

thumbs : MoMo*Chin

6 comments:

Evelin said...

pharmist? pharmist!

Oh, pharmist..... >.<

They think like pianist meh?!

*ROFL*

Unknown said...

pharmist pharmist pharmist

booboo said...

pharmist??? pharrrmist??? phaaaarmist?
pamist???

*pffft*

muahahahahahaha

Evelin said...

lagi you ask people don't call you pharmist, lagi you get....


HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :P

alohamolly said...

hmm..d correct term is...pharmacist, rite? :P

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

yeah... pharmacist...

quirky, sc n boo boo : u all so bad ah..... nevermind.. i'll turn a deaf ear... =P

 
Template by suckmylolly.com