Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Days

It has just started to rain. And as usual, I’m getting sleepy, wishing that I was in bed.

Changed my current status in FB; trying to make this day as productive as possible. This seems to be quite fruitful till now. The rain has come… my customers have gone. And I’m feeling the soothing and sedating effects of the rain & wind.

*Yawn…*

Sales have been pretty slow for the past 2 month, feeling the pinch of the economic downturn now. Hope bad times like these would not drag on too long. “Have Faith!!! Good times will soon come. Persevere and we will reap the fruits of our patience and hard work.” The phrase which keeps playing like a tape recorder in my mind, reminding and motivating me.

*ganbateh ne…*

*Fighto! Fighto! Fighto!*

Was buried in paperwork and long-winded customers since this morning. Just made a cup of coffee and enjoying the calming effects of caffeine in my system. Life’s simple pleasures.

My blog entry…

Hope it doesn’t sound too relax..making you sleepy reading it. haha

thumbs – MoMo*Chin

2 comments:

Evelin said...

wah.. I almost fell asle...ZZzzZZZzzzz

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

effective leh... can tell bedtime stories already

 
Template by suckmylolly.com