Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Being PREGNANT !!!

Being PREGNANT !!!!

8 months now and still counting …..

Pregnancy .......what a wonderful thing !!
It’ s a beautiful process ….imagine a tiny human being…alive in YOU !!
How GREAT the LORD is….what an amazing creation !!

These words have been on my mind since the day I found out that I was expecting with my 1st baby.
Both Hubby and me are blessed with a baby girl…all things PINK and PRETTY !!

The past 8 months just zoomed passed. Praise God , it has been quite a smooth pregnancy. No morning sickness , not much of cramps and no cravings. I also didn’t put on much weight…..only about 5kg up till my 7th month….was kinda worried about the weight but the Dr said baby is in the correct size n is healthy. Thank God for that !!
After all…the baby’s health matters the most….
Already…the baby is my priority ( of course Hubby Dearest is still very important and dear to me :) ) Each time we go somewhere…Hubby will always make sure I hold on to his hands… carry my bags ( I like to take lots of things whenever we go out etc like ‘pindah rumah’ …..chauffer me around ( my car mileage has been stagnant for quite a while since I no longer drive that often )…..and list goes on…
Shopping , my fav past time ….revolves around baby stuff…..no more clothes for daddy and mummy…it’s all for the BABY NOW !! You should check out the clothes that I have bought…the hair ribbons and headbands ….the stockings n mittens n booties….all so pretty and lovely !!!

As the due date draws nearer, I’m getting more anxious…can’t wait to see my baby gal !!
I pray that my little darling will be healthy, fully-formed with all senses intact….pray that she will grow up to be taller than the mummy ( thanks to daddy’s genes ) and pretty like the mummy ( haha…. :) ) Most importantly, pray that she grows up to be wonderful person, with both inner n outward beauty….

Wish me " A safe delivery !! "


~ Prettilly Auntie ~

3 comments:

alohamolly said...

Hi ~ Prettilly Auntie ~

Congrats on being pregnant and nearing the finishing line...

If you like to shop for baby n mommy stuff...do check out my blog @ (http://secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.com/) for some of my favourite online stores for moms n babes as after you had your first child, you'll find online stores such a great helper when you have no time to go to a physical ones ;)

Cheers!

Bang

Unknown said...

Almost there!! Remember to post pictures up ya
Have you thought of a name yet for your girl-girl?

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

hi hi

Like girls too.. easier to buy present also. Especially when her mother is one who loves to dress her up... hehe.. another month to go.. make sure kenneth let us know when u go into labour yeah..

take care...

btw, bang's blog is really useful for young parents.. should check her blog out yeah

hm... wanna help give ideas for names???

 
Template by suckmylolly.com