Thursday, May 14, 2009

Names Names Names

I had always wondered how my name came about. According to mum, it was my grandmama who actually named me.

I love my name.. and think there's great meaning behind it. But whether it reflects the actual person.. hm.. i would like to think so...

*grins*

Since one of is going to welcome her little girl soon... thought it would be nice if some of us could give suggestions of names for her..

Whether or not our dear ~prettily aunty~ uses it... it will depend on her...

But our main purpose here is to list down a few names .... giving her other options in naming her precious...

1) Kendra ... ( i really like this name... and it goes well with Tham right? haha... and it's in the middle... so your kid won't be called 1st or last aphabetically)

2) Emma ... (one of my fav as well )

3) Grace ... is another all time fav... hopefully she grows up graceful and beautiful...

Hm.. can't think of any at the moment though....

Hey girls... any other suggestions???


thumbs - MoMo*Chin

4 comments:

Evelin said...

you're very sweet leh... but I think she's decided upon the name 'Kristen' :) Don't know she will take your suggestions or not... :P

Unknown said...

If PA has already chosen - u can save them for your kids next time =) I like the name sophie - I think it means wisdom.

But i find some names may sound nice on its own, but when you comebine with the surname = not so nice anymore.

CNLEE said...

Have you thought of what her Chinese name would be? Chinese characters have a lot of nuances to them. When you write it in pinyin, it loses its character. But the Chinese characters would reveal the true nature of her name.

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Kristen sounds nice too...

Agree with wat Meeky said.. think the chinese name more important... as we are not so pandai in mandarin... we will leave the chinese name to the experts...

i dun even know wat's tham in mandarin ler.. is it the same as alan tham???

 
Template by suckmylolly.com