Friday, October 10, 2008

The Desire to Get MARRIED….

* yawn.. sleepy again... *


Nah.. not me…haha… (just in case anyone was wondering if tat’s me.. ) For me if I still look like I’m 25 on my wedding day, I won’t mind even getting married when I’m 40.



*grinning* - got excuse to buy really expensive anti-aging supplement n cosmetic?

Haha.. but till then I probably would have to for-go the thought of having children of my ownlah. Maybe adopt lor.. no choice.


By now you guys must b wondering if I’m not the one having the desire to marry, then y this post right? Haha.. tat’s bcoz… *drum roll…..*! He proposed !! Maybe not… was just jokinglah. He did not propose. It’s just that i watched 2 movies which has to do with weddings few days back. Made of Honor & 27 Dresses. Watched them back to back summore. Please don’t ask me y I watched them back to back… coz I really dunno the reason as well…let me see...prolly bcoz these are the ones available that doesn’t involve a lot of brain function and no violence? Or is it bcoz of SeXy Patrick Dempsey & super ChaRMinG James Marsden. hm.. i wonder. They are both typical, simple, happy-ending type of love stories…. Well and yes.. I did cry, no surprise right?

But u guys have to agree with me that both their weddings in the end of the show really were magical right? One on the rooftop held at night and another by the beach. Made me think of what kind of wedding I want. The night wedding looks really romantic and magical right?


* hint..hint...*


Which gets to my point… don’t you feel that brides nowadays are more interested in the wedding preparation and having their dream wedding then to look forward to their marriage? It seems that they are more excited about the WEDDING than the idea of being MARRIED to someone u love right?


Something to ponder.. *hm…..*

Time for my coffee break…….

thumbs - MoMo*Chin


2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe because it's perceived as a big symbolic event, a once in a lifetime thing to celebrate the first step into marriage...

and weddings have become a multimillion dollar industry, which in some ways have set a certain 'standard' to what a wedding should be and what constitutes a 'perfect' wedding i suppose.

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Guess so, but have to make sure that the actual day does not blind the actual reason bhind it lor. a very good example is our prettily aunty... remember her saying that she can't wait to b MRS K.T? haha.. tat's a sign that she hasn't forgotten the real reason bhind tat day. agree???

 
Template by suckmylolly.com