Friday, October 3, 2008

First Day at Work after a Short Break....


* feeling lazy *


It's a day after the Raya Hols and i'm sure plenty of ppl are still having fun as they have most probably taken a whole stretch of annual leaves so that they will start work only next week....And me... I've already started work. *pouting* Well i shouldn't b grumbling right? As i had a nice getaway to Port Dickson.. but somehow, i still feel.......


* feeling really envious*


It's been so long since i really had a long long break... hm... let's see .. i think the longest was CNY. I guess in the working world, we don't have such privileges anymore huh? Hm.. except for uh-hem u know who u are lah har... haha...


Well, it's pretty normal to get really lazy when u have to start working after a long break.hey.. i just only had 1 day offlah.. (and i'm toking like i had like 3-4 days off) but then again.. the trip to PD made me feel that this holiday was a long one although it was just 1 and a half day. Hm.. i'll blog bout the PD trip with pics in my next post lah. Lazy to upload the pics lah.. haha... but enjoyed it though.


Being lazy n it being Friday again... It's manga day for me. I've already read all the mangas i've anticipated and now... i'm back to lazy mode again... Until.. i remember wat XC told me, "there's this manga which is really funny n nice, try reading it and i bet u'll like it.."... So i was like wat the heck.. lazy to start doing my paperwork... read manga lah... and guess wat... was really hooked to it. The title... 'Kimi Wa Petto'. Brilliant ! It's has bits of humour n romance in it.. story which doesn't really need much of brain usage. But it's touching though... nice... I LIKE.... hehe... Everytime i read i think to myself.. how come real life romance like this don't happen to us ah... sobsob... i know i know.. kinda childish right? hehe.. but then i'm sure some of u guys feel like me deep inside hor? haha...


Well.. anyone interested in grabbing some tissue n getting into some sobbing mode... well u can always check out the drama or even the manga if u like! Recommended if u like love stories like me. hehe.... the pic's above !


thumbs - MoMo*Chin

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com