Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hush Little Baby, Don't you Cry....

Harlow !!

It’s Tuesday afternoon and I’m blogging at WORK….how cool is that !!
I’ve finally got INTERNET at work…it’s such a necessity !! So Crucial that life would be in a standstill if there’s no INTERNET….too ‘kua chuang’ already, right ?? I’ve read thru all the past post….so many things have been happening….to all of my frens and to ME too !!

Now I wonder…how fast we have all grown….
Me……Prettily Aunty….the 1st to be Mrs Somebody
Then, Poo Poo Jay ……2nd to tie the knot
Next in line ….Artsy*T
( When will it be for MoMo Chin and DaisyBoo??
Having said that, no pressure on MoMo Chin and DaisyBoo, good things are worth waiting for…thats what we always say…let fate plays it part…. )

To Artsy*T – Don’t stress….you will be BEAUTIFUL BRIDE on your wedding day….and it will be wonderful !! All brides GLOW on that one special day….so enjoy !!

If you think that’s not fast…..wait till you read the next line….

Prettily Aunty is going to be a MUMMY !!! ~ cold sweat running down the forehead ~
Me….a mummy!!!! Can you imagine ?? Me ?? A MUM ?? I can’t even take care of myself …
After reading DaisyBoo’s stories of her 2 cute and demanding nephews…..i begin to wonder, am I ready to take on this new role ??

Barely 8 months being Mrs Somebody, haven’t got quite accustomed to, I’m now thrown into the weird and enchanting world of pregnancy !!
So how have it been, you may ask ??

It’s quite NICE……I can get away with eating as much as I want to…and not worry about putting on weight. I can be the PRINCESS at home ( as what my mon-in law says ~ hubby to carry the heavy stuff, take care of me, don’t do too much household chores… hehe  ), Sleep all day….and just say…I’m TIRED , Baby need to rest !!!!!

All right, all right…..that’s the nice part…..dun get jealous .

The not so nice part…..i get ‘NIGHT SICKNESS’ ! U heard of that before?? Weird, but it’s true.
I barely eat 2 tablespoon of rice, that’s it….yucks….
Then I keep going to the loo every 1 hour , for the whole day !!
Smell....Ughh !! YUCKSSS……hate the smell of Liquid Detergen-Dynamo, Shower Cream, Make-Up, my hubby’s cologne …even my condo smells weird….like the wall paint started to smell different !!! I might end up sleeping on the road….
Not to forget, the back ache, knee ache…..no more heels, no tight bras and tight undies……
My * properties* have grown in size and it’s heavy !! And it hurts!!
My tummy is bulging a little…..but I always have a tummy….( Nicole Kidman says….Tom likes my belly…..bet she’s wrong about that )

Baby ( or should I call it Foetus )….i’ll call it Baby….it’s cuter…..is 2 months old….
Can’t wait for the 1st trimester to be over…
Till then, pls pray for me…that both mummy and baby is healthy !!

~will post the ultrasound scan in my next post !


Love , Prettily Aunty

6 comments:

Unknown said...

typical response from prettily auntie.... she's becoming a mum!!! congratulations!! Make sure u u have all the antenatal checks + do's/don'ts of pregnancy.....

eh blogging from work - apalah...

and my nephews are not demanding okaaayy, they're victims of kiausuness.

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

wah .. daisyboo u sangat cepat response hor. CONGRATS... can't help but smile writing reading this post. can imagine her telling uslah. But happy lor.. and excited. can't wait for little J or little K to arrive.
Oi..dun put on too much weight ah.. if not later difficult to loose one u know... =P

Evelin said...

Aunty : no need to work. So nice hor. So free....

We exchange roles lah. I need a break. You have a charmed life. I really do hate you for that, sometimes.

Hey, at least I don't mince my words or talk bad behind you. This is it... I really do feel upset. But I'm even more upset by stupid rationales. You must coach me how to answer interviews. I think I need a lesson in that!!

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

quirky : well.. i dun think it's the interview. i think the problem lies with ur boss... so chill k? we go for starbucks..even without PPjay

Aunty : hey.. u shouldn't b blogging at work (hehe.. although i do)... if not ah.. artsy will mengamuklah.. coz she very busy. not busy also pretend to b busy.. hehe.. but take care of bb also ah.. btw, how big are ur *properties* now???

Daisyboo & PPJay.. we pray for world peace k? =)

Unknown said...

and if cannot pretend busy, at least dun announce in la.
momochin different - she's one of the bosses mar.

too much pregnancy weight gain can increase risk of a larger baby - later difficult to come out wor. So go with the recommended range.

thumbs said...

Some people are just so lucky one loh... I don't want to complain. No use anyway. Life is not fair anyways..

My boss wants me to go down South and work for 2 weeks! And it's right before my wedding. Can you believe? His explanation is that I'm the most senior after my team leader. Boy, am my position is the lowest in terms of team leaders or the 'newcomer'. Why har? My forehead say 'I'm stupid', meh? Or 'step all over me, I don't mind'.

SIGH....

Momo... I wanna be boss too... then at least worth getting stressed leh.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com