Monday, November 3, 2008

Weddings



Weddings. A union of two souls. Joined as one to live life together in unison. Beautiful garden wedding, lush greenery abound, perfect crimson red roses and white ribbons adorn the arch. Your perfect, dream wedding....

*snap*

Let's come back to reality here. Yes, it is a union between two souls but boy, it sometimes sure doesn't seem like it. It's more like a union of two families!!

I am in the midst of preparing for my wedding. There seems to be more and more things that needs to be done and time is really drawing near! I only hope that I will be able to pull through unscathed and emerge beautifully....

Already work is piling on me. There are more and more work to be done, more responsibilities on my shoulders. I pray that I will be able to handle both work and wedding in as best a way as I possibly can.


thumb ~ Artsy*T

3 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

hey... chinese wedding.. usually is the union of 2 families ler. biasa-lah.. then again.. we are here to help. so give us whatever u think we can do k? dun last minute ah.. if last minute i too am not sure whether i can handle or not. =)

Unknown said...

maybe part of the perfect dream wedding should always include a personal wedding planner in charge of all the preparations.... life would be so much easier...

Sounds busy - don't suppose there's anything i can do to help?

Evelin said...

Just a lot of things happening around me now.
Some makes me have very mix feelings. Some makes me just wanna cry.

there are moments when I feel life is really, really unfair too....

 
Template by suckmylolly.com